Monday, July 27, 2015

Makin Up For Monday: Author Dinner

It's time for Making Up For Monday! This is a weekly meme hosted by me that asks some fun literary questions. Feel free to play along!

This week's question: If you could go to dinner with any author (dead or alive), who would it be and why?

First, I would love to meet Mark Twain. I love most of his books (the ones I have read so far) and I think he has a unique perspective on life.  He's funny and sarcastic, but insightful and thoughtful. This makes hs writing truly unique, which I think would make him quite the interesting dinner guest.


Second, I would like to meet Harper Lee.  I have about a thousand questions for her, namely why she didn't write more books.


What about you? 





1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh Harper Lee is a good answer, and I've never read any Mark Twain but this makes me think perhaps I should!! :)

    ReplyDelete