Sunday, February 1, 2015

Making Up For Monday

It's time for Making Up For Monday! This is a weekly meme hosted by me that asks some fun literary questions. Feel free to play along!

This week's question:
Have you ever chosen a book over sleep?  If yes, what book and was it worth it?

As an avid reader, the answer to this is absolutely!  I have told myself the little lie of "ok, just one more chapter and then I will sleep" about a thousand times. It is almost always worth it.

The last book I really remember sacrificing sleep just to finish was The Shadow of The Wind. I think I finished that book around 3:00 am and it was totally worth it. 



What about you?  What books have taken away your precious beauty sleep?


1 comment:

  1. If I attempted to count how many books I had done this for, I think I could cry over the lost sleep! I think those lost hours would be enough sleep for the rest of the year at least!

    I say lost hours, all those books kept me reading, so therefore, I think of them of hours gained. You can sleep when your dead and all that!

    ReplyDelete