Sunday, December 28, 2014

Making Up For Monday: Goal Rewind


 It's time for Making Up For Monday!

This week's question:
  How did you do with your reading goals for this year?

I had a few goals this year: 

1. In the next five years I need to read 50 classics, so I needed to read at least ten of them this year. Here is the list.

2. I am also working on the Pulitzer Prize Winners in the next two years.  That means at least 31 of them this year.  Here's that list.

3. On top of those challenges....I wanted to read 125 books! 
Here's how I did: 
1. I read 14 classics, making a good dent in my list and exceeding my goal!

2. I have read 17 of the Pulitzer Prize winners, which is a good number, but well below my goal of 31.  Next year I will have a lot of catch up to do! Perhaps I should make this a three year goal.

3. I only read 90 books.  Wah wah. 

My main reasons for missing my goals is that I had ten and a half weeks of severe morning sickness and didn't read a single book in that time. Considering next year I will have a wee one distracing me, I don't think I will be setting such lofty goals.

How about you? How did you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment