Sunday, October 12, 2014

Making Up For Monday: Bookstore Heaven

It's time for Making Up For Monday!

This week's question: Where is your favorite bookstore? 


This is an easy one for me. After college, I moved to Portland, OR, which is home to the largest independent bookstore. Seriously, the store takes up an entire city block AND goes up for quite a few levels (I can't remember exactly how many).  Its easy to get lost in this labyrinth of a bookstore, and I LOVE IT!

Powell's Bookstore has everything you can think of from the old and rare to the new and hot of the presses. What I love the most is the options with each book. They sell both new and used so you can find the book you are looking for and then choose the book that best fits you. I am a fan of the old and used so I LOVE it.

If you ever go to Portland, this is a must stop shop!

What about you?  Where do you go?


No comments:

Post a Comment