Sunday, September 28, 2014

Making Up For Monday: Book Writing


It's time for Making Up For Monday!

This week's question: If you could or are writing a book, what would you want it to be about? 


As a "wanna be writer", I have quite I few projects I am either working on, or would like to work on someday.  Here they are: 

1. I want to write a book that plays out like a murder mystery dinner. 

2. I want to write a non-fiction book about what lower level employees are looking for in a boss and what kind of boss gets better results. 

3. I would like to write a memoirs at some point. 

4. I would like to write a book of nothing but stories of my family growing up so we could hand that down to my kids and so forth. 

5. I would like to write a book about Beauty and the Beast but from Gaston's perspective (like Wicked). 

What about you? 


3 comments:

  1. Hi there! This game is great, and I want to play along! I am no.3, but I'd like to change the name that I posted with (I didn't know it will be shown!) and I can't. Could you, please, remove me from the list, and I will re-add my entry with the name of my blog? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete