Sunday, August 24, 2014

Making Up For Monday: Author Love

 

 
It's time for Making Up For Monday!

This week's question:
Which author have you read the most books from?

This question gets a bit tricky due to series. If you are talking just books, JK Rowling, Jeff Lindsay and Rick Riordan will be pretty close to the top of my charts because each of them has a lengthy series that I have read. But if you were to count a series as just one book, then the lists would include writers who write quite a few stand alone books, including Mary Roach,Carlos Ruiz Zafon, and Matthew Quick. This makes finding the #1 author I have read fairly easy.


Mr. John Grisham

I am not typically a fan of formula writers who spit books out every year with one typical element in common, but I make the exception for Grisham.  He is an excellent writer with captivating stories and engaging characters. I rarely want to put his books down and always find myself entertained.

What about you? Which author gets your love?




No comments:

Post a Comment