Monday, November 11, 2013

Making up for Monday: Trapped on an Island


Welcome to the first ever Making Up For Monday post!

Each week, just to make Monday a little more fun, I will be posting a fun question to answer.  You may all do the same and I will even add a place for you to add your links if you participate.  I hope you enjoy!

Question: If you were trapped on an island by yourself, what 5 books would you want with you?

1. To Kill a Mockingbird:  This is far and away my favorite book ever.  I fell in love with it my freshman year in high school and have read it about five times since then.

2.  The Shadow of the Wind:  This book is one of a few that made me lose track of time.  I would start reading and the entire world shut off.  That would be a nice thing to have on an island all by myself.


3.  Silver Linings Playbook:  I adore this book.  Plus he talks about sever other books in this one, so its like I get more than just one.

4.  The Count of Monte Cristo:  This is a long one so it would give me lots of reading material, plus I loved it! It also has the added bonus of a character who escapes from an island he's stuck on all by himself.

5.  The Army Survival Guide: Come on, I am on an island all by myself! 



Check out more from Making Up For Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment